More than 50% of the windows users are getting a problem with the Belkin network adapter. They are facing problem in accessing the internet on their device. Though the exact cause and diagnose of the problem is not known to them still they want to know the solution.
We will try to solve the problem by first diagnosing the problem and real cause of it. The troubleshooting steps are the same for almost all windows OS. No matters which OS you are using out of the two, you can apply the same steps on both.
There are some Belkin adapters which are outdated or you can say no longer available in the device support list. If your device is of such kind, then nothing to worry, you can still use it by updating the drivers to the latest version.
You may find it difficult to download individual drivers manually on device, so it is better to get the downloading tool which will download the whole utility in one go. This downloader tool is 100% safe and tested by experts. The data in your computer will not get compromised at any cost.
Coming to the problems which are affecting the user’s experience, these are:
- Belkin wireless adapter not working on windows 10: This frequently happens with the network adapter on Windows 10 and other OS. You can easily fix it by checking the steps online.
- Belkin adapter not connecting: A good amount of users are getting problem in connecting the network adapter to the internet. This is due to the problem in the drivers.
- Wireless adapter code 10 error: This is an installation error and occurs if the installation has not done properly. Check whether the device is compatible with the network adapter or not.
- Wireless adapter not identified: This case normally happens if the drivers are missing in your windows OS. You can check the list of drivers from the Belkin page.
- Installing the drivers without CD: This is one of the best-recommended methods to install drivers. You can download the latest version of drivers from the internet instead of installing them from CD.
- Belkin adapter continues to disconnect: If the connection keeps on losing from Belkin adapter, then the primary cause of this problem is the poor configuration of drivers. You can fix it by getting support online.
Steps for fixing the problems related to Belkin USB adapter:
- Download the latest driver online and get it installed in your adapter.
- Download those drivers which work well with the previous version of windows.
- Connect the adapter to a different port and check if the problem is solved or not.
We have been delivering the best support for Belkin Wireless router and Belkin Wifi Extender Setup. If you are using a router of this particular brand and want to know how to set it up, then go through our Belkin wireless Router setup related information. You will find all the details regarding the setup of Belkin router, or you can visit the Belkin’s Official Support Website: https://www.belkin.com/us/support/